Coronavirus (COVID-19) Patient Update
Updated August 6th, 2020
- We have reduced our daily patient appointments at each clinic to ensure social distancing in all common areas.
- All practice employees are wearing face masks or face coverings and are having temperature checks daily.
- We are asking all patients to wear face masks or face coverings at all times. If you have a mask we request that you bring one and wear it to your appointment. If you do not already have a mask then we will make arrangements to ensure additional protection for you and all of our staff and other patients.
- We will call our patients the day before their appointment to carefully review screening questions to ensure the safety of you and all other patients and our staff. For your safety this will be again reviewed on the day of your appointment.
- We will be screening and checking temperature all patients on arrival.
- We have a new registration process where you can complete the majority of your patient paperwork online before you arrive at the clinic.
- To ensure social distancing, we are limiting visitors and monitoring common areas for extra safety for you.
- We have developed a comprehensive room disinfection protocol that is carried out by our technicians before and after each patient comes into offices. This protocol includes cleaning all surfaces in the rooms as well as any instrumentation used for patient testing.
- Our offices are disinfected thoroughly on a regular basis throughout the day as well as the evening.